U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card
U.S Bank Secured Credit card is type of Visa Card that requires minimum deposit of $300. This Visa Card is issued by U.S. Bank. This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. U.S Bank Secured Credit Cards are credit cards for bad credit that require a deposit for approval. It builds or re-establishes your credit history very safely. U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Credit Card is FDIC-insured and interest-earning savings account.
U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card Features
- It requires low annual fee.
- No account-processing fee.
- Quick graduation to unsecured card if you qualify.
- It requires Security deposit between $300 to $5000.
- It is not a rewards visa card.
- Interest rate is very high.
- Interest earned on security deposit.
- The APR rate is 20.99 percent on purchases and 23.99 percent on cash advance.
- It charges $35 annual fee.
- Late payment fee is between $19-$39.
- You can pay your bills online with your "U.S. Bank Visa® Credit Card".
- U.S. Bank Visa® Credit Card is protected by Zero Liability Policy.
- Visa® is accepted at millions of locations across the globe and access cash at ATMs worldwide.
- 24/7 Customer service is available.
- It offers Car Rental Discounts for their cardholder.
Card Service Provider
U.S Bank Provides the "U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card" with great benefits.
If the U.S BANK cardholders have any query can contact at 800-285-8585.
For more information visit the website: www.usbank.com