Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
Wells Fargo is a secure credit card that doesn't issue any line of credit. The financial company "WELLS FARGO" issues the "Wells Fargo Card Secure Credit Card".
A Secured Card works like any other credit card, and can be used wherever a Visa credit card are accepted, but requires a deposit. It is planned for those individuals who have no credit or bad credit history. It is type of Visa Credit card that secures minimum deposit of $300.
Wells Fargo® Secured Visa® Card Features
- There is an annual fee of $18 per year.
- Balance Transfer fee is $5 or 3% of the amount.
- The APR rate for Balance transfer is 18.99%
- Annual Percentage rate for purchases is 18.99%
- The APR for Cash advance and overdraft protection advances are 23.99%
- If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00.
- The late payment fee is up to $35
- It charges returned check or returned payment is up to $35.
- It does not offer any rewards programme for their customer.
- The grace period for the Wells Fargo® Secured Visa® Card is at least 25 days so interest charges will not be applied for purchases during those days.
- Free online account access through which you can view charges, transfer funds, spending limit and many more.
- Stay on top of your account activity with free email alerts when you approach your credit limit, a payment is due, and more.
- The Card is protected with Zero Liability Policy.
- Get fast credit card transaction alerts on your mobile device when you set up Wells Fargo® Rapid Alerts.
- You can establish your collateral account when you apply online.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply this account.
The "WELLS FARGO BANK" delivers Wells Fargo® Secured Visa® Card and their services.
If the Credit Cardholder have any query contact them at 1-800-869-3557, 1-800-956-4442 and 1-866-867-5568.