ScotiaGold Passport VISA Card
ScotiaGold Visa Card is one of the best credit card offers many benefits such as extended warranty on purchases, trip accident insurance, rental car insurance, and more. The card has a comprehensive beneficial feature such as earn one Scotia Rewards point for every dollar spent with the ScotiaGold Passport Visa card. With this card the cardholders can travel anytime anywhere in the worldwide with no restriction fees.
Advantages of this Card:
- The card has purchase protection and extended warranty.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Balance Protection Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
It contains numerous benefits, which are-
- It is a VISA Card network.
- Issued by Scotiabank.
- The card has minimum credit limit is up to $500,000 for secured and $50,000 unsecured.
- The Cardholders must have $12,000 income.
- Spend $1 and earn one-reward points on all purchases.
- Worldwide acceptance credit card but the customers can be used where VISA logo mark displays.
- Travel anywhere, anytime with no restriction.
- The interest rate would be 19.5%
- It offers balance transfer option with APR rate of 19.5%
- Annual fee is $110
- The ScotiaGold Visa card offers an array of rewards program like travel/ Vacation; cash back rewards, Merchandise and many more.
- The interest free period of this card is 21 days after this you would charges an interest on all new purchase.
- The customers can get an additional card with an annual fee of up to $50.
- The cardholders can get 50% off the annual fee on your personal ScotiaGold Passport VISA card.
- You can get 5% cash back on travel purchased through Scotia Rewards.
- The "Zero Liability Policy" service protects the Card.
- It offers 20,000 bonus points on your first purchase. It's worth $200 in travel when you get a ScotiaGold passport VISA Card.
- The Introductory annual fee is $99 for the first year.
- Provides Rental Car Collision Insurance with the scotia passport visa card.
- The Scotia VISA cheques can use to transfer balances from gas and retail cards that charge higher interest rates.
- You can obtain cash advances at over 1 million ABMs around the world displaying the VISA/PLUS symbol, 55000 ABMs displaying the INTERAC symbol in Canada...and more.
If the Scotiabank customers have any issue, call at-
Customer Care - 1.800.4SCOTIA, 1.800.472.6842
Scotiabank VISA Centre- 1-800-387-6466 (Canada/USA)
Report lost or stolen card: 1-800-4-SCOTIA
Scotia Mutual Funds: 1-800-268-9269 (Other Areas In Canada)
Reporting Online Fraud: 1-800-4-SCOTIA (1-800-472-6842), press 3 then 2
For more information visit: http://scotiabank.com