U.S. Bank Convenient Cash Card Review
U.S. Bank, lead bank of U.S. Bancorp now offers the new Visa® Convenient Cash™ Card in all of its branches across the United States. It is a good prepaid card if you are in a US Bank area. This card is also best alternative for those people who want to improve or rebuild your credit. U.S. Bank cardholders can add funds to the Convenient Cash Card at any U.S. Bank branch and withdraw money from any U.S. Bank ATM free of charge.
- New Visa® Convenient Cash™ Card
- Universal acceptance card.
- Reloadable prepaid card that allows cardholders to make purchases wherever Visa® debit is accepted.
- The cardholders, who have Convenient Cash Card, can add funds at any U.S. Bank branch and withdraw money from any U.S. Bank ATM free of charge.
- The card is convenient, safety and also control of their everyday necessities, such as groceries, gas, bill payments and online purchases.
- The Convenient Cash Card helps customers budget their money and avoid overspending.
- Pay bills online at merchant providers, over the phone or in person.
- Free direct deposit of your payroll or government benefits check for instant access to your money.
- All the customers can Sign up online for free text and email alerts.
- Cardholders can also quickly add funds to their Convenient Cash Card at any of the approximately 50,000 locations nationwide offering Visa ReadyLink.
- $3 applied for monthly maintenance fees.
- Activation fee is $3.00
If you have any issue call them at-
Customer Care: 855-822-3293
Write them at:
U.S Bank Convenient Cash Card
P.O. Box 550160
Ft. Lauderdale FL 33355-0160
For more detail visit website: www.usbconvenientcash.com