Savings on Medical Prescriptions using NetSpend Prepaid Card
Features of NetSpend Drug Saving Card
- It is type of saving card.
- It is not an insurance.
- The customer can get online.
- Get the Card without any cost.
- Don't need to pay full price for prescription anymore.
- 55% off discount on medical prescription to the normal retail price.
- It is also called as "Rx Discounts Card".
- There is no additional cost to use the Rx Discounts Card.
- No expiration date.
- It covers entire household including pets.
- Accepted at 9 out of 10 pharmacies.
- The card owner and all dependents living in the house can use the membership card.
- You can save up to 15% on brand name medicines and up to 55% on generic medicines.
- You and your family may use the card as many times as needed during the year.
- There are no fees for this program. You can also use your Prescription Savings Card immediately for any prescribed medicines. You will pay the discounted price for the prescription at the time of purchase.
How the Rx Discount Card can Use
You and your family members can use the card anytime anywhere for medicine. To get the card:
- Go to the Website: www.myfreerxcard.com
- Click on "Print your Card Now".
- Fill all the information including Name, Street Address with city and Zip code, and email id also.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
- After that your card will be activated instantly.
- Now you can use your card over 60,000 participating pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVs, and Rite Aid. No fees, no paperwork and no restriction.
For more information visit website: www.netspend.com