The Aussie credit card is designed for those people who have bad credit card and good credit history. If you want to apply for this credit card, you must be at least 18 years old, should be Australian resident with income of over $15,000 per annum. If you are not Australian citizen then you must have an income of $50,000 per annum.
Aussie credit card offers a lot of fabulous features such as low interest, low annual account, interest free period, Net-banking system, and fraud protection
Aussies Credit Card Features:
- The Credit cardholder can make purchases at 9.99% rate on purchases for 12 month.
- The customer can transfer the funds from one credit card to another credit card at 2.99% rate for 12 month.
- Aussie credit card offers up to 55 days interest free credit on purchases. After this you will have to pay the interest if any you didn't pay any balance of this credit card.
- The credit card issuer offers 24/7 online account access, means you can check your credit card history, credit limit, online bill payment, and more things. The customer can also check your account through phone.
- The Aussie credit card annual fee is very low, only $49.
- This card provides fraud protection to their customer means if any fraud happens with your card it gives you an alert message. So it's a great benefit for credit cardholder.
- Aussie credit card is a Master Card so you can use this credit card anywhere in worldwide.
- The purchase rate is 13.29% on purchases, and the cash advance rate is 19.99% per annum.
- The Aussie master card offers two-reward option to their customer such as MasterCard® ApplauseTM eDine and Aussie Wine Club by Cellarmasters.
- If the balance of your account exceeds your credit limit at any time duration, you will have to pay $25 at the end of the statement Period.
- If don't pay the monthly payment by the due date, you will have to pay $25 late payment fee.
- A 2% fee will be charged if you obtain a cash advance from your credit card account.
- The Overseas transaction fee is 3% and the priority fee is $50.
- You have to pay an extra $10 per year for each additional cardholder on your account.
The Aussie credit card issuer offers special offers to their customer before 30 June 2011. The Special offer is - Balance transfer rate is 2.99% per annum and purchase rate is 9.99% per annum on purchases for 12 months.
CUSTOMER CARE :
If you have any question related to this, contact on - 1300 660 841.
If you credit card is not working call on - 1300 660 841.
For Lost or Stolen the credit card call on - 1800 225 731, +61 3 8699 6997(overseas).
For Unauthorised transaction call on - 1300 660 841
For more Details visit the website www.aussie.com.au