Sainsbury's Gold Credit card
SainsBurys is a financial industry that introducing a new competitive product, called Sainsbury's Gold Credit card for their customers to the market. The Sainsburys credit card offers a wide range of benefits, reduced Charges, and discounting interest rates. It is designed for those customers who demanding a card for both home and Abroad. The sainsburys credit card is designed for those individuals who have good credit history as well as having a permanent UK address and being at least 18 years of age.
There are following features of sainsburys credit are listed below:
- The Sainsburys gold credit card offers a variable rate on purchases i.e. at 9.94% purchase rate; the individuals can make purchases per annum with their credit card. If the cardholder makes purchases on their Sainsbury's shopping in-store, online and in petrol stations then it gives double nectar points to the individual.
- It offers some specific features such as interest-free cash withdrawals; no foreign exchange transaction fees, family travel insurance and no cash advance fees either in the UK or abroad.
- The sainsburys credit card contains a minimum credit limit is £1,500
- This credit card consist a very low monthly fee i.e. £5 through which the cardholder can redeem your money.
- The representative APR of this credit card is 20.1%
- The annual interest rate for cash advance is 24.9%.
- The sainsburys credit card offers reward points to their customer For instances-if the customer makes the purchase with this master card then they will get 2 reward points for every full £1 and 1 reward point for every other qualifying £5 spent elsewhere
- The annual interest fee is £60.00
- The interest free period is upto 46 days but after this period the consumer will have to pay the interest to the Sainsburys bank.
- There is no international charge.
- If the cardholder didn't pay the charge within the due date in that case, they have to pay late payment charges of £12 to the bank.
CUSTOMER CARE :
If the cardholder have any problem related to this card contact at
Credit Card Enquiries - 0500 40 50 60
Apply credit card - 0800 030 4418*
Lost or stolen cards - 00 44 131 549 8040*
Credit care and Card care - 0845 702 3839*, 0845 120 8366, 0870 850 6850
For more Details visit www.sainsburysbank.co.uk