OPEN SKY Secured Visa® Credit Card
Public Savings bank issues OPEN SKY Secured Credit Card with maximum benefits. It is designed for those consumers who would like to earn more benefits and build your credit history in future. The cardholders can get lots of benefits like free electronic billing statements, online facility and many more.
OPENSKY Secured Credit Card features
The Card issuer offers an array of features that are given below:
- It is type of Secured VISA Card.
- Delivered by "Public Saving Banks".
- No Credit Check is required for Approval.
- There is no monthly fee.
- You have to charge $50 annual fee on the card.
- It offers four ways to Fund Security Deposit.
- NO checking account is required to open the account.
- It is Universal accepted card means accepted where the VISA logo displays.
- The credit limit of this card is from $200 to $3000.
- The bank offers Rush Shipping facility for their card consumers.
- The Card consumer can report to all 3 major credit Bureaus.
- Low APR rate of 14.25% on all purchases.
- Every time you withdraw money from an ATM, you have to pay a transaction fee of 3.50% of the amount you withdraw or $5 minimum.
- You will have to pay a $25 fee every time you increase or decrease your credit limit but it is applicable after first year.
- The deposited funds do not earn any interest like other secured cards.
The bank called "Public Savings Bank" delivers the "OPEN SKY Secured Credit Card".
Contact by Phone via Mail
If the card consumer got any problem related services or others contact to customer services. The line will open 24/7.
Customer Services: 800.859.6412.
Public Savings Bank
PO Box 31279,
For more information visit www.publicsavings.com