NetSpend Card is one of the top most prepaid cards that make your life perfect with happiness. It offers a combination of features like pay bills online, no hassels, no overspending. NetSpend is ideal for consumers who don't have established credit or banking relationships. It is perfect for people who don't have a credit rating but want to be able to shop online and shop around the world.
NetSpend is a financial institution that leads your business by providing best reloadable prepaid debit card in whole across the United State. NetSpend offers FDIC-insured Visa® and MasterCard® Prepaid Cards, issued by various state and federally regulated financial institutions.
For providing best services to all the customers, NetSpend has partnershiped with ACE Cash Express, Cash America, H.E.B, PGC, Speedway, SA (Super America), Liberty Tax Service, CashLand, CFSC (Community financial service centers), The Check Cashing Store, Pilot Travel Centers, Western Union, MoneyGram, Carhop, Fisca, and GMAC Insurance.
Location: The NetSpend Company is based in Austin, Texas with additional offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC; Leawood, KS; and San Mateo, CA.
- Netspend Card available in two varieties VISA and MasterCard Prepaid Card.
- The NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard or Visa Cards are better than a traditional checking account.
- Inter National Bank, and MetaBank issues NetSpend Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Debit Cards. Both banks are FDIC insured Bank.
- NO Credit Check is required.
- Reloadable card so the customers can add the funds on traditional prepaid card account.
- 100% guaranteed approval.
- NetSpend Visa and MasterCard is the smarter way to manage and control your money.
- Friendly customer Services.
- No Credit card debt or late fees.
- Earn cash back rewards using NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card on everyday purchases.
- Use your card anywhere Visa Prepaid Cards are accepted.
- You can get up to $20 when you refer this card to friends, co-workers or family members about the benefits of having a NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card.
- Pay rent, utilities and other bills online or over the phone.
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit.
- No overdraft fees or minimum balances.
- The customers can add up to $10K to your account in over 65,000 locations.
- Free Direct Deposit from your paycheck or government check.
- It offers 5% APY Savings Account.
- NetSpend offers this MasterCard in three plans: a "Pay as You Go" a "Fee Advantage" plan, and their "Premier Fee Advantage" plan, which requires direct deposit.
- The Cardholders can save as much as 55% off the normal retail price of many widely prescribed drugs.
NetSpend Prepaid Card Offers
NetSpend Corporation offers the card with full benefits and rewards that are listed below:
- NetSpend Card Design options: Create your own NetSpend MasterCard or Visa Card with an additional level of security.
- Savings on Medical Prescriptions : The NetSpend Cardholders can save money on medical prescription.
- CashBack Rewards : Cash back is one of the best options to save money for future. NetSpend Corporation offers the NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard Visa Debit Card with cashback programs on everyday purchases.
- Payroll Card Solutions: NetSpend offers NetSpend Payroll Card to provide great facility to the employers and their employees both.
- Instant Cash Advance On Netspend
- Bank Account Transfers: NetSpend Card is very compatible prepaid debit card. The cardholders who have a checking or savings account can add money onto the Netspend prepaid card account.
- Add Money Options: NetSpend offers many options to load money onto your prepaid card account like-
- Free Direct Deposit
- Western Union® agents
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- Check cashing stores
- Card Account Transfers: The Cardholders also can add money onto your Netspend Prepaid card account with another Visa Card or MasterCard. You can transfers money from one card account to another card account without any charge.
- NetSpen Premier Card: NetSpend Premier Card is the exclusive feature that is offered to the NetSpend Cardholders.
How to get NetSpend Card
The customers, who wish to get the NetSpend Prepaid Card, can apply online. Simply go to the NetSpend card's official website, fill out a quick online order form with full details. After this the bank will ship your NetSpend Prepaid Card by on your Personal address. You can receive your card approximately 7 to 10 business days after you place your order.
Note: If you do not receive your card within 10 business days, call Customer Service at 1-866-930-9924.
How to activate your Prepaid Card
When you will get you prepaid card, you will need to activate your prepaid card account. On activation, you can enjoy the benefits of the card. Thus -
- Go to the website: www.netspend.com
- Enter your 16 digits or 20 digits card number.
- Enter 3-digit CW number, located on the back of your card.
- Click on "Continue".
- After the steps, you have to enter an amount what you have to deposit onto your card account.
- Your card will instantly activate and get amount on your card account.
For more details visit www.netspend.com
Card Service Provider/ Card Issuer
NetSpend Corporation provides an array of services but the bank issues the card. The NetSpend MasterCard is issued by the "MetaBank" and NetSpend VISA Prepaid Debit Card issued by the "Inter National Bank". The customers, who are interested to get the card, can apply online at the card's official website: www.netspend.com
NetSpend offers best customer services, still if you have any issue regarding the card, card services or want to know any information about card, contact at-
Customer Services: 1-86-NETSPEND (1-866-387-7363)
Fax at: 866.439.6488
Email at: [email protected]
You can write them at-
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
For more details visit: www.netspend.com