Capital One® Secured MasterCard®
Capital one secure card is a type of mastercard that offers best master card features to rebuild your credit. Capital is an US based bank holding company issues "Capital One Secure MasterCard" for their customer who has bad credit. Capital One is a secure credit card that offers a broad array of secure mastercard features like low interest rate, no credit limit and so on.
Capital One® Secured MasterCard® Features
It has large variety of secured card features that are listed below :
- There is no processing fees or application fees to get the credit what you need.
- The First annual fee is $0 and ongoing annual fee is $29.
- Automatic reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus.
- You may earn credit line increases based on your payment and credit history.
- Free enrolment in CreditInform.
- The Annual Percentage rate is 22.9% on purchases. It could be variable also.
- If you didn't deposit any charge to the bank then you have to pay late payment fee i.e. $19.
- 22.9% rate on Balance transfer without any transfer Fee.
- $49, $99 or $200 refundable deposit based on your credit.
- The minimum credit line on card is $200-$3,000.
- Use it like any MasterCard credit card, accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- You may qualify for credit line increases with no further security deposit required.
- Minimum-security deposit gets you a $200 line.
- Deposit more to increase your line.
The company "Capital One Financial bank" delivers the Card services and Capital One® Secured MasterCard®.
If you have any query call at-
Customer Services: 1-800-955-7070
For Secure Credit card call- 1-866-781-9765 1-800-219-7931, 1-800-955-7070
Apply for a credit card - 1-800-695-5500
Attn: General Correspondence
PO Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
For more details call www.capitalone.com