Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Credit Card
The Applied Bank® Visa® Gold Credit Card is an unsecured credit card that is issued by the bank called "Applied Bank". The Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Credit Card is an excellent card for those with little or no credit history or a blemished or imperfect credit record. It offers an array of card features like very low APR of 9.99% for both purchases and cash advances.
Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Credit Card Features
- It is Secure VISA Credit Card.
- NO Annual Fee or Account Set Up Fees
- ZERO Fraud Liability Protection.
- This visa card is ACCEPTED Worldwide at Millions of Locations.
- It offers CREDIT BUREAU Reporting
- No Credit or Income required.
- 9.99% low fixed APR for both purchases and cash advances.
- Choose your own credit limit, which should from $200 to $5,000 dollars
- No deposit required.
- You will have to pay your card maintenance fee per annum.
- The minimum credit line should be $200 and maximum should be $5,000.
- If you doesn't pay the charges before due date, you will have to pay the charges with late payment fee. The late payment fee is up to Up to $35, which could be variable.
- Over the limit fee is up to $35
- Cash Advance fee is $5 or 5% of the advanced amount, whichever is greater.
- The Foreign transaction fee is 3% of each transaction, in US dollars
The bank "Applied Bank" issues the Card called "Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Credit Card".
If you have any query call at Customer Service at- 561-982-9111.
Credit Card Agreement- call 800-318-8173.
Banking - 888-839-7952
For more Details visit www.appliedbank.com