American Express Pass Prepaid Card Review
If we review the American Express Pass Prepaid Card then it comes a very good rating. After review the card, found that the card is rich in features. Through the American Express Pass Card the parents can monitor their teenage children's spending and know how much they are spending on purchases and where. The customers are able to reload their allowances onto their card automatically so that they always have some pocket money available.
American Express has wide variety of features that are listed-
- It is best reloadable card.
- Parents can monitor their teenage children's spending using the card.
- Automatically reload the card so the teen will only be able to spend the money that you have added to the card.
- $0 Fraud liability.
- The parents and teens both will be able to track the spending on this card online.
- The cardholders can also track your spending through text messages to your phone.
- The parents can set a date on which a predetermined amount of money will be loaded to your teen's Pass card.
- No over-the-limit fee.
- The cardholders can enjoy multiple discounts at selected retailers like at music stores, Apple's online store and other partner retailers.
- You can order up to 3 cards if you have more than one children.
- The issuer offers 'Global Assist Services' during travel.
- Purchase Protection services available so if your card is lost, stolen or damage within 90 days of the purchase so the purchase money will be reimbursed to your teen.
- 24/7 customer services.
- $2 ATM withdrawal fee.
The 'American Express Pass Prepaid Card' is issued by one of the great financial institutions called 'American Express Bank', a member of FDIC.
If you have any issue can contact them at-
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-800-528-4800
APPLY BY PHONE: 1-800-223-2670
PAY BILL: 1-800-IPAY-AXP (1-800-472-9297)
You can write them at-
P.O. Box 981540
For more information view the official website: www.americanexpress.com