American Express Charge Cards
Charge Cards are great alternative of credit card as it lets you the financial flexibility of no pre-set spending limit, and no interest charges. If we talk about the issuer then American Express comes on top most.
American Express Charge Card lets you maximise your Membership Rewards® points earning potential. It offers the charge cards of American Express Gold Business Charge Card, American Express® Preferred Rewards Gold Card and American Express Platinum Charge card. Gold and Platinum Charge Cardmembers are automatically enrolled in our Membership Rewards programme, where you earn at one reward point for virtually every pound you spend.
Gold and Platinum Charge Cards offer a range of exclusive benefits including travel services, worldwide travel insurance, and allows the cardholders to access to airport VIP lounges.
- Aged 18 or over
- Household income that meets the minimum for the Card
- Current UK bank or building society account
- Permanent UK home address
- No history of bad debt
Benefits and Features
American Express Charge Cards offer:-
- A welcome bonus of Membership Rewards points to get you started
- The ability to earn points on virtually all your spend
- Purchase protection
- Online fraud guarantee
- Exclusive travel benefits such as worldwide comprehensive travel insurance Complimentary membership in the elite tiers of our partner programmes, such as Starwood Preferred Guest Gold and Hertz #1 Gold Club
- Special discounts, offers, upgrades and privileges when you travel, such as access to Airport VIP lounges
- 24/7 customer service, which may include our concierge and travel services
- Preferred Seating from American Express.